1. Sleep in a tree house.
2. Volunteer in a soup kitchen.
3. Start a charity.
4. Bring the love of reading to children -- somehow, someway.
5. Attend an Olympic event.
6. Go on the honeymoon that keeps getting postponed.
7. Visit Paris.
8. Build a conservatory onto my house.
9. Own a summer home.
10. Learn to quilt.
11. Make a pillowcase dress.
12. Own a rare and very valuable book.
13. Raise a duck.
14. Keep bees.
Completed August 2011.
16. Build a doll house.
17. Enter a county fair competition.
18. Enter a cooking contest.
19. Go to a TV show taping.
20. Be on a reality show. (Preferably one where they totally rehab my house -- one can only hope.)
21. Write in a journal, everyday, for a year.
22. Visit Falling Water
23. Visit a vineyard.
24. Visit Monticello.
25. Tent camp with my children.
26. Make madeleine cookies.
27. Find 100 letterboxes.
Completed July 2011.
29. Be a tour guide.
30. Own a vintage library card catalog. Display in my home.
31. Visit Shakespeare's Globe.
32. Visit the Emily Dickinson Museum in MA.
33. Sleep in a covered wagon at the Ingalls Homestead