Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scarf

I made an infinity scarf as a gift for someone.  I slipped out of my jammies and into a black shirt so I could try on the scarf and take a picture.  Maybe that was a bad idea... as this is not the most flattering picture.  Hey - at least I took the time to close the shower curtain. 

Moving on.

It is really cute in person, trust me.  I test drove the scarf at work today to make sure that it sat right and didn't do anything crazy.... don't know what I might be expecting to happen... maybe I just wanted to wear it.  Yes... again... it is a gift.  She won't mind that I wore it, trust me!

You can make infinity scarves at any length.  Usually they wrap around two or more times but I wanted this to sit at just this position and not be too much of a hassle.  Again, I think that the recipient will appreciate these features!

If I get a better picture, I'll share it with you.  I'm really into making my own gifts this year - can you tell?

Do you ever give homemade gifts?

2 comments:

Fairy Grandmother said...

I love it...what a great idea...love the print also!!

SusieQ said...

I can't believe how much you look like your mother in this picture!

The scarf looks fine.. and yes, I have made gifts.. plastic canvas and ceramics..