Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving Right Along

Let's see... I just answered an automated call from Bro's school. 
"This is an important message regarding your child's attendance at school today.  {{Enter name here}} was late to school today.  Please call the office if you have any questions regarding this message."
I immediately called Dear Husband.

Me:  I just got an automated message from bro's school and it said that he was late for school.

Dear Husband:  Yes, he was late today.

Me:  Oh... um... okay... why was he late today?

Dear Husband:  Because I called the radio station to talk to the radio people and the kids wanted to stay in the car and hear me on the radio.

Me:  Ok.   {{enter confused look here}}

Did that just happen to me?  Yes, it did.


In other news, yes, Lulu loves her new school.  She has called it, "enchanting" and "perfect."  The girls are so so so very nice and the teachers are just as helpful as we had hoped. 

Most recently, her french teacher made up a "game" for her.  It's not really a game, but she loved lining up the flash cards in each verb family.  I'm just grateful that she is studying... or whatever you call this. 


Yes, Baby Bee smudges my clean windows cleans my windows for me every single weekend. Sweetie pie!

1 comment:

T.J. said...

What an awesome excuse! Kinda like "the dog ate my homework" :)