Monday, July 20, 2009

Feet


This week's contest at i♥faces is all about feet. I couldn't resist this picture from Lulu's birthday party with her friends. I especially chose this picture because you can see the little bit of the hammock peeking out from the corner of the picture and those long, dangly, tween-girl legs just crack me up. You can almost hear the giggles from these best friends! Good times!
Visit i♥faces to check out all the other wonderful entries from this week.
Clicking the button below will take you there.

3 comments:

Patti H said...

You are right you can hear them giggling as you get the shot!

Mrs. Bird said...

Yay! So glad you entered :) Great shot! Love that it tells a story ;)

Kate - k8tography said...

This is a gorgeous shot! Love the composition and adore the colours. I can hear them giggling too (I know because I have a tween girl - she would either be giggling or scowling - one or the other!!)