Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slow Cooker - Take 2

I'm trying another slow cooker recipe. I've decided that I have slow cooker troubles because my slow cooker is oval shaped and everyone else has a round one. I borrowed a round one from Fairy Grandmother, over the weekend. I am currently slow cookin' some "chicken tacos" and the recipe is quite simple. Add 4 frozen chicken breasts. Dump in one jar of salsa. Cook on low "ALL DAY LONG." Serve with your favorite guacamole and sour cream.

I followed the directions exactly, this morning. The recipe came from a fellow blogger (who will be credited later, but I can't remember who it was) who PROMISES that this is the easiest and tastiest dish EVER. We'll see about that!

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

I got one of those (round!) crockpots that have three sizes of pots and I love it.. 2, 4 and 6 qt. I couldn't survive without my crockpot..

Live Simply Mommy said...

Ok, let us know how it goes... that really is easy if it's good. I love crock pot recipes!

I always want to reply to your comments to me, but I can't find your email anywhere... can you enable it on your blog???

AmyR said...

you should check out www.crockpot-recipes.com for some great recipes to test your new crockpot out!

Mommy 24/7 said...

I have an oval crockpot and it works fine for me ;)