Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you hear that?

This is what happens every single time we hear a loud and large truck outside.

Brody runs to the window...

stands on his stool...

and waits...

and waits...

until I hear...

"Look Mom!  I see a trash truck!"


This is the highlight of his morning.

Disclaimer:  Please ignore the drapes; they came with the house and we haven't replaced them... just tied them up to keep them from collecting dog hairs from off of the floor.  Tacky?  Yes, I know.  Hey - at least we didn't resort to hanging a bed sheet in front of the window (yet) like we did with our first house.  Fairy Grandmother finally gave us the "green light" to pick out some window treatments as a birthday gift for the two of us because I think that she was tired of coming to our house and looking at the bed sheet hanging in the front window. 

2 comments:

Fairy Grandmother said...

I just love our little Bro man!!

SusieQ said...

That's okay... he comes by it honestly.. I always loved to watch the trash truck... and if I catch one loading up the big dumpsters at the "green box" I still stop and watch!