Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still hiding the Elf

Remember the little elf who visited our house?  She visits Santa each night and is hiding in a new spot each morning. 

Most recently, she rounded up Bro's cars and trains and created this little display in the living room.  This didn't go over too well.  I don't think that Bro liked her touching his stuff and rearranging it while he was sleeping.  When he saw this scene he replied, "I want you to get her out of my school bus Mom."



She has also been known to camouflage herself very well in the poinsettia.


And somehow she managed to find a resting place in the wreath over the stairway.


You may be surprised to learn that our elf is a girl.  It never occured to me that "Elfy" is a she, but she is.  How do I know?  Bro told me so.  Luckily, I can buy a skirt for her.  It should arrive in the mail soon.  {{grin}}



1 comment:

Fariy Grandmother said...

You have such great ideas for your little "Elfy"...I love seeing where she ends up!