Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get Caught Reading

May is Get Caught Reading Month.

Get Caught Reading Month is a small nationwide campaign to remind people of all ages how fun it is to read.

I have a few pictures of my kids reading that I am waiting dying waiting to share with you.

I actually "caught" them reading.  How cool?

Let me know if you catch anyone reading and share your picture/link with me in the comment section below. 

If I knew how to do a "blog party" with "Mr. Linky" I would.  But, I don't know how to do that sooo.... we'll just have to do this the ol' fashioned way (mkay?) and you'll have to leave a comment with a link to your picture/blog post.

I know that you are readers and you have readers in your life.  I hope I see a few comments between now and the end of May. 

Catch someone reading! 

1 comment:

SusieQ said...

I never go to any doctor without my Nook! I also have "flapping pages" that I read at home.. Of course, you know I read a lot.. No other resident in this abode reads books.. Is that pointing a finger??? I have to read for both of us!