Friday, May 4, 2012

We are still celebrating Get Caught Reading month.  Are you?

Today is a little Q and A post.

Ready?

Question:  What's better than one little girl looking at books (see yesterday's post)?

Answer:  Two little children looking at books.


Question:  What's better than two little children looking at books?

Answer:  One big brother reading to one little sister.


Again, this is right after tooth station.

Station details can be found on my May 3, 2012 post.

Question:  What's better than one big brother reading to one little sister?

Answer coming soon!  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Fairy Grandmother said...

I know the answer...1 big sister reading to 1 little brother and 1 little sister...anyway...I think that is the answer. I just love that they read! ♥

T.J. said...

cute cute cute!! I promise I was paying attention to the post, but couldn't help noticing the frog in the background- is that a crane humidifier?! We got 2 a while back and I am so in love with them! Was even thinking of doing a post on them because I adore them so!!!

SusieQ said...

That is so great! I hope they all continue to be readers.. it's a whole new world!