Before we get to all of that... I'd like to share a few things that I am thankful for this year.
I am most thankful...
1. for an awesome husband who is so much more awesome than I thought that he was... maybe earning him the blog name "super hero" for the next few months.
2. for a great supportive family who has supported me through the ups and downs (more of the 'downs' than the 'ups') of this move. Honestly, just "thanks" for putting up with me.
3. for freakin' phenomenol children who have embraced the new home and loved it and are just too wonderful for words. Honestly, just "thanks" for putting up with me.
4. for a steady job... seriously folks, I am grateful every-single-day for the opportunity to go to work and earn a paycheck.
5. for health care...
6. for a warm and safe place to call home.
7. for awesome neighbors (the old ones - haven't really met the new ones) who have really been a shoulder to cry on (literally) over the past few days.
8. that the holiday season is upon us... a season of giving thanks, reflecting, and visiting with friends and family.
9. for health... so many have lost loved ones over the course of the last year. All of my loved ones are with me... and for that... I am most truly, truly blessed.
And now for the top 10 most recent things that I am thankful for...
1. A basement that is dry (this time) despite the days of rain (I'll post more about this later... don't you worry).
2. A dryer.
3. A working toaster oven.. or just working appliances in general.
4. That I finally have my deodorant back.
5. That the leaky dish washer didn't ruin the floors.
6. Access to my dishes.
7. Taking a shower.
8. Internet access.
9. Internet acccess. (Did I mention that already???)
10. Crockpot - I have a cherry cake cooking in it... as we speak!
What is the silliest thing that you are thankful for this year?