Friday, August 20, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation: Potty Edition

Bro does NOT like to have his diaper changed.  He gets more and more violent during these diaper changes as the days pass.  So, I created a sticker chart for his good behavior.  When Bro nicely lets us change his diaper, he gets a sticker.


Then, one day during naptime he decided to change his own poopy diaper.  I grabbed the spot remover and the only other absorbable white towel we had in the house (another diaper) and removed poop from the carpet.  All the while Bro sat on his bed stating, "Mommy is NOT happy.  This does NOT make Mommy happy," over and over again.



I have faith that one day, some day, he will be sooooo happy to know that I blogged this for the whole world to see.  tee hee hee hee

1 comment:

SusieQ said...

This is priceless and you need to keep a copy of it to show him when he is older!! I bet mommy wasn't happy...