Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Justin Beiber

Yes, Lulu has tickets to the Justin Beiber concert at the Maryland State Fair this Sunday.  Lulu and I are going and her friend Maddy {{I made up that name}} is coming too. 


Who is Justin Beiber?  The latest teen heart throb. 

Bieber Fever rules: Millions of fans took minutes to snatch up tickets to see Justin Bieber in concert, creating a sold-out summer tour sensation. Today the platinum- selling pop singing sensation Justin Bieber announced the second leg of dates on his headlining tour of North America. Already hitting 40+ cities in its first leg of dates, the second phase of The "My World" Tour, presented by AEG Live and Xbox 360 will blaze a trail through more than 35 cities, bringing the tour to 75+ cities before wrapping up December 23 in Atlanta. (Please see complete second leg tour itinerary below.) Additionally, $1.00 from each ticket will be donated to Pencils of Promise, a charity which works to build schools and increase educational opportunities in the developing world. Justin's goal is to build 15 schools around the world for needy children. More details at www.pencilsofpromise.org.

Here are some of my thoughts about this event:

1.  I am still breastfeeding and I need to pump at some point.  I could bring my pump and pump in the car.  However, we have been warned, via special e-mail to Beiber ticket holders, not to drive to the fair but to park at another location and take the bus to the fair.

2.  What words rhyme with "Beiber"?  Lulu informed me that we have to make signs to hold during the show.  Beiber Fever is all that comes to mind. 

3.  Do I know a handicapped person with the credentials to verify their handicap?  Okay, I'm not REALLY looking for a disabled person... but the fair website has a section for special needs visitors.  They even go so far as to require that you prove your disability.
Special Needs – Bieber Concert ONLY:
Those having special needs and attending the Justin Bieber Concert on Sunday, September 5th, will be admitted to the Racing Stable Area beginning at 5PM, ONLY with the following credentials. To gain admittance to the Racing Stable Area, it will be required to have and present to security, concert tickets and handicapped credentials.
Wish me luck!

No comments: