Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy "Bee"-day!


Bee,

A year ago I was hesitant about having another girl.  Now, I made you a matching bee dress to go with your bee cake.  We all love you so much.  You care such a bright spot in our lives and your signature Gerber-baby smile is contagious.  May I never forget your chubby legs... and that you are walking already -- big girl!  You are also very proud to clap for yourself when you climb up on things and you love to say:  bye-bye, momma, dadadada, and Yia-Yia (which sounds alot like "ra-ra" but you definitely do it consistently).  You still spit up, especially after your morning bottle.  However, it's not near as bad as it used to be.  You are a somewhat picky eater and you still really like your bottles.  You are not much of a snuggler at all.  I don't think you have fallen asleep in my arms since you were an infant... always preferring to be put in your crib rather than let me hold you while we rock in the chair together.  You can stay awake as long as you want to, but when you decide you are tired, there is nothing stopping you.  You are a bit of a bully - sorry sweetheart -- and can tackle and take down your brother.  Wresting is one of your favorite activities... as well as climbing up on things and clapping as we all run to catch you before you fall.   

It's been a wonderful year baby-bee.  Happy Birthday! 

Mommy


2 comments:

Fairy Grandmother said...

Happy Birthday to Baby "Bee". I just love her!!! xoxo

SusieQ said...

That is so sweet and I can see she had a GREAT birthday!!
I really enjoyed the beginning stages of walking alone.. guess she is moving around a lot now!!