1. What is his blog name name? dear husband, but I'd like to call him eagle rider
2. Who eats more? Admittedly, I can out eat him.
3. Who said "I Love You" 1st? That was him.
4. Who is taller? He is, but our legs are the same length actually. Weird.
5. Who is smarter? Not a fair question.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, by a long shot.
7. Who does the laundry? I do girl laundry (Lulu and me) and he does boy laundry (Bro and himself).
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.
9. Who pays the bills? Him.
10. Who cooks more? Me, unless it involves a grill.
11. Who is more stubborn? hah... I'm fairly certain that's me.
12. Who is the 1st to say they are wrong? sheesh... him... only because I'm never wrong so...
13. Who has more siblings? Him, because I'm an only child.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? me... okay... we share them.
15. What do you like to do together?Play with the kids, eat, play board games as a family, watch NASCAR, go to dinner, go for a walk, visit local tourist attractions, laugh and talk... we do lots of laughing and talking.
16. Who eats more sweets? He eats more candy and I eat more baked goods.
17. How did you meet? We went to the same high school.
18. Who asked who out 1st? We lost touch for awhile and he ran into my mom, after we finished college, and she actually set us up on our first date.
19. Who kissed who 1st? I think that this has to be done simultaneously.
20.Who proposed? He did.
21. His best features? His Harry Connick Jr. hair.
22. Most romantic thing he's done? Driving from several hours away to bring me the peanut butter that I needed to pack Lulu's lunch the next day because I was crammed at work and didn't have time to go to the grocery store. You know in the Jerry Macguire move when she says, "You had me at hello"? Well, he had me when he showed up on my doorstep with a bag of groceries!
23. What he wants to do for our anniversary? Get a sitter for the kids while we go to dinner and a movie.
24. What will we actually do on our anniversary? Wake up. Exchange cards. Eat sticky buns for breakfast (because in our family you always eat sticky buns on a special occasion). Go canoeing with the scout troop. Enjoy a quiet evening at home with the kids!
Happy 5th honey!