Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's almost been 7 years.

Have you been to Lilypie?  You can create lots of neat little tickers there. 

I created this one for our upcoming anniversary.  Then I read the caption at the bottom and it read, "5 days until our anniversary."  So, I said to myself, "5 DAYS?  Oh, I must have not submitted the correct date - let me go back."  {{SHOCKER}}  Guess what?  Um... it's actually 5 days 'til our anniversary!!!!!!  Whoops!

I need to add "get anniversary card" to my to-do list AND move it to the top.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I mean, people keep reminding me that it is coming, but I keep forgetting.

It looks like I'll have to think of something witty to post as my facebook status for our anniversary... I'd like to come up with something a bit more creative than... "Seven years ago today I married the best man EVER - Happy Anniversary honey."

Let's see...

Top 7 things I love about my husband on our 7th Anniversary...
Top 7 things I'd like to do with my husband.. {{maybe that's NOT for everyone to see}}
um...
How do I love the, let me count the ways...

Maybe something with a nautical theme... "7 years ago today we set sail on this journey... blah, blah, blah"

I'll let you know what I come up with.  Any ideas?

No comments: