Monday, October 25, 2010

Posts from the Pumpkin Pantry - My Personal Pumpkin Project

The Great Pumpkin Cook-Off Continues...

First order of business... many cheers for those of you who enjoyed your own homemade pumpkin creations over the weekend.  I am so so so very proud of you!

Second... I really have a pumpkin to-do list now.  Here's where we sit so far.

1.  Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
2.  Pumpkin Honey Butter
3.  Pumpkin Waffles
4.  Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
5.  Pumpkin Pie from my very own pumpkin
6.  Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
7.  Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll
8.  Pumpkin Baby Food
9.  Pumpkin Facial
10.  Pumpkin Dip with Gingersnap Crackers (got ths recipe from a coworker)
11.  Pumpkin Oatmeal
12.  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

     or use this easy recipe here:
1 package yellow cake mix

1 package spice cake mix
1 large can pumpkin
1 bag chocolate chips

Mix everything very well. Scoop onto cookies sheets and bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
13.  Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
14.  Pumpkin Bars
15.  Pumpkin Souffle

Am I missing anything?
 

2 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

I wish I liked pumpkin as much as you do! I love the smell, but the taste, not so much ;(

SusieQ said...

How about pumpkin ice cream??