1. I am still on cloud 9 from the Girl's Night out last weekend.
2. I have been going to bed on time.
3. I'm giddy because I finally fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes.
4. Fall is here and the heat and humidity of the summer is not dragging me down anymore.
5. I feel productive because in addition to being a mom, wife, employee, and so on... I have been so crafty lately...
I made these pillowcases to go with Bro's toddler pillow he uses at naptime at school. They highlight his favorite things: Buzz Lightyear, Curious George, and tractors.
Then, I made this little tag blanket for Bri.
Then, I made another tag blanket for my cousin, along with these matching burp cloths. They are regular fabric on one side and terry cloth on the other.
This week I am making things for the Homecoming bakesale table that the cheerleaders put together.
So far, I am drowning in chocolate-covered Oreo cookie pops.
Also, I bought the materials to make this bee costume for Bri. Yes, I even have the little feather boa part to go around the bottom.
Photo credit: mammajane's shop
Note, I did have ONE not-so-Super-Woman-moment recently. That is, I lost Lulu's Girl Scout cookie order sheet. I don't know where it is. I should be stopping my the cookie mom's house this weekend to get a new form. Can you believe it? Me? Of all people! Lost the cookie sheet?
So, I am not exactly sure why I feel like Superwoman... I would love to know why so that I can keep the momentum going.
What makes YOU feel like Super Woman?