Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Does Your Refrigerator Say About You?

Yummy Mommy asked her readers to share pictures of our refrigerators with the world, if we dare, to see what our refrigerators really says about us?

It turns out that you can tell a lot about me by looking at my refrigerator.  Let's start from the bottom and work our way up... shall we?

Bottom door is filled with letters.  Clearly I have a toddler.

Top door has a list of the classes offered at the gym. Remember my trial membership that my mom got for me?  And, it also has a note to Dear Husband that I left for him one morning telling him that I left at 7:33 and would be back by 8:30 a.m.

Oh, see that little piggy on the motorcycle?  Just ignore that... please.

Ahem... there is lots of junk stuff on top of the refrigerator.  Clearly, I moved into a house with a smaller kitchen and still have not found a respectable place for bread, the blender, thin mints kitchen spices, and more.




What's on your refrigerator?
Yummy Mom would like to share pics of refrigerators from around the U.S. 

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

Gee.. glad I don't have to put a picture of my fridge out here.. with the cat bed on top of it and the freezer covered with magnets! And then we have the plastic canvas cartoon characters....

Fairy Grandmother said...

That is a unique idea...and yes you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their fridge...how about if you looked inside...now that is a whole other story! XO

Anonymous said...

I would almost agree except for the fact that I have a stainless steel fridge and much to my dismay, is not magnetic. If it was I would have pictures up of my kids, friends and family as well as artwork and postcards.

If you are looking to buy a stainless steel fridge then think twice about it and read up a little. Here's an article that I wish I would have read before hand:

The 5 Things You Should Know About Stainless Steel Refrigerators Before Buying One

T.J. said...

I kinda wish they WERE thin mints :)