Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Week

Do you celebrate your birthday for a whole week?  We do.

Lulu's birthday is this Friday.

Yesterday we used her Rita's birthday coupon for a free Rita's icee.  Cotton Candy flavor is her favorite... and mine too.

Today I sent her to school with a note from a fairy in her lunch box that I found on Yummy Mom's blog.  I can't wait to hear what her reaction was.

And, she went to school wearing these zebra flip flops {{Thanks Fairy Grandmother.}}.  Look closely... there is a black bow and peace sign charm on the strap.
I might put some of the shaped rubber bands in her lunch box on Thursday.

She has asked to wear this firecracker headband to school on Friday.


How many more head pieces do you think she can fit on her head?

3 comments:

Live Simply Mommy said...

What a great idea to put the note in the lunchbox! I never thought of that. Also, my daughter just caught on to that SillyBandz fad- we have not gotten any yet, but I can see this is going to be big here too.

Happy birthday to your big girl!!!

SusieQ said...

That is so neat! I love the patriotic bow.. I just really do like the bows.. Years ago we did something with fairy dust, but can't remember what now.. too long ago!

T.J. said...

I am right there with Lulu- in our house I try to push birthdays for at least a week and sometimes a month ;) (Like if it's mine)

Those are some fabulous birthday ideas, Mom!!!