Monday, November 7, 2011

Finds

This isn't a very long post but I have to share my latest grocery store finds.

First up... allow me to introduce "Gripe Water."  The name just kills me. It makes me think that I should give this to my kids every time they start to gripe, complain, or whine. Hey!  Maybe I should buy a few cases of this stuff?  Can you overdose on it? {{Just kidding.}}  You have to admit though... wouldn't it be great if they had medicine to keep the kids from whining?  "Fusspot Elixir" = Give me some!

Alas, Gripe Water is for infant "stomach discomfort & gas."  Oh.


Secondly, please say hello to Peppermint Sugar Cookie dough.  {{Hello!}}


I had it in my hand, and then I put it down.
Then I had it in my hand, and then I put it down.
Then I had it in my hand, and then I put it down.

What silly items have you seen in your grocery store lately?

2 comments:

SusieQ said...

Peppermint sugar cookies... ugh!!!! But I guess someone somewhere likes them or they wouldn't be making them!

secret gardener said...

Related to the grippe.
The alternate food industry being retro as it often is---and therefore closer to the more evocative origins of terms.
I tend to feel a little resistent to the cuteness--but more inclined toward gratitude to be reminded why things are named what they are named.