Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Jesus Ornament

Yay!  I am so proud of myself!

Look at the baby Jesus ornament!

Idea from:
http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2011/11/baby-jesus-ornament.html

Now I just need to make about 11 more.

I almost forgot to tell you.  I'm also going to make this ipod holder for Lulu too. 

You are right - I don't think I'm going to have time to make the cookies. {{sad face}}

Dear Husband and I are going to finish Christmas shopping tonight! 

How much shopping do you have left?

3 comments:

SusieQ said...

Some folks have barely started.. sorry to say! But I wouldn't dare be so lax if I had a houseful of kids...

Nap Mom said...

hahahaha! So true! As you know, I started back in September. I was also hunting for deals as well as trying to spread out the cost over several months, not just all at one time.

Fairy Grandmother said...

I am still working on my shopping list but I am getting there! ♥