Thursday, December 1, 2011

NABloPoMo Recap

On November 1, I set a goal to blog once a day in November, as part of National Blog Post Month (also known as NaBloPoMo - who thinks of this stuff?). 

I didn't quite make my goal, but I almost hit an all-time high of November blog posts (see chart).

What happened in 2010?  I had a new baby and was somewhat recently back to work.  I guess I was really busy. I can't really remember - it was a whirlwind of a year.

Clearly, things are running a bit more smoothly now. Thank goodness!

Thanks to everyone who came in and checked on me (RooLily) and for the new friends I met... ahem Pursued by a Bear.  I had great fun.  Let's do it again next year.  Shall we?

Tomorrow:  Come back tomorrow and see what crafts we are prepping for this season.
Coming soon: Parenting book recommendations for moms with school-age children

2 comments:

Erin G said...

Sure thing! Great meeting you, too!

SusieQ said...

You did well, even if you didn't meet your goal! I love seeing the pictures and hearing about the kids.. makes me feel so much closer to them!