Sunday, December 25, 2011

It is merry, isn't it?


Check out the ornament that I spent 4 hours making on Christmas Eve Santa brought for the kids.  I can't wait to give you a full report on our whole day.  Until then, I leave you with this verse.

Luke 2:11
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; 
He is the Messiah, the Lord.

My favorite Christmas verse is Luke 2:12: This will be a sign to you.  You will find a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.  However, since you can't see the baby in this ornament, Luke 2:11 will have to suffice.  

Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Fairy Grandmother said...

I love it...and you got to use the beige and the blue felt! Merry Christmas to you! ♥

SusieQ said...

I love my 'baby"!! Thank you again! Guess I will have to be taking the tree down soon... boo hoo.....