Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I special ordered Valentine's Day cards for the little ones this year.  I like pre-reader Valentine cards to include a picture of the giver so the receiver knows who gave it to them.  {{That's just me.}}

Not having any spare time this year, I ordered these little cards for the kids.

This one is for baby bee.  See?  It has a little bee on it!


And Bro will be giving out these cards this year.  I proofed the cards ahead of time.  If I had to do it all over again, I would have asked the creator to start Bro's name with an upper-case letter.  He knows almost all of his letters and he knows what the "B" for "Brody" looks like.  Um... I just should have asked for an upper-case letter.  It didn't cross my mind at the time.

Either way, isn't he super cute?  I think he will be so proud of his Valentines. 


Lulu doesn't give out Valentine cards... and her friends can read, so they don't need a picture, but I created this little gem on my own anyways. 



Happy Valentine's Day!


Where to find:  The top Valentine's were purchased from Delight Design on etsy.  The shop owner's name is Char.  She was a delight to work with.  She was speedy, friendly, and rushed out my special order for a tractor Valentine.  The process?  Seamless.  The product?  Adorable! 

Great Backyard Bird Count

2 comments:

T.J. said...

I love the trio of them! Happy Valentine's Day to you- wait? You didn't make yourself a card to hand out? ;)

SusieQ said...

I love the little cards.. they are so cute!