Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life with Boys

The first movie that we took Bro to see way Toy Story 3.  He has been in love with Buzz and Woods ever since.

You know... one of the joys of being a mom... is the little surprises you find in the house.  {{ahem... some are better than others}}

I just had to take a picture of this little gem I found on the kitchen counter one morning.


It is a replica of the moment in the movie where the toys trap Buzz Lightyear under a see-through rubbermaid bucket.  Awe! 

This makes me happy!

What little joy makes you happy?

Great Backyard Bird Count

1 comment:

Mrs. Bird said...

Awww! So cute! We just took Brooklyn to see Toy Story 3 at the dollar movies on Friday. Don't ask me what's wrong with me...but that was my first Toy Story movie...it was great :)