Friday, August 14, 2009

elated... ecstatic...



Lo and behold... she woke up this morning... feeling (and I quote)
"5 billion times better!!!!!!!!!"


She was giddy!

She was squealing!

She was grinning from ear to ear!


Oh my gosh.

I can't believe it.

I can not believe that she is better.


This was everything that she ever wanted. This has been so wonderful for her. She had a fabulous morning performance.


She made it!!!!!


Ok - so her microphone wasn't work, which meant that she had to yell out all of her lines (I mean, good thing that she was feeling better). But, other than that... everything was perfect. Can you believe that she woke up perfectly healed this morning? I can hardly believe it... 101.9 and can't get out of bed... to... perfect!!!!!




Thank you for all of your well wishes. She reads this blog regularly and I told her that we were all thinking about her. :-)

1 comment:

Fairy Grandmother said...

Yes! She did a great job!! I am so very happy that she got better in time!! Hats off to her!!