Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lulu... through someone else's eyes.

Moms and dads are... different... and clearly Lulu's dad is able to capture pics of the more whimsical side of my little Lu, which I am not able to capture. 

For example...

Recently, Lulu went to...  {{Disney World}}



... with... {{her dad}}.



They enjoyed... {{breakfast on their balcony}}



a... {{walk on the resort boardwalk}}...



... and... {{some moments on the resort beach}}.



They also went to Epcot for the very first time... and said that it was fabulously fun!



While they were in Epcot, Lulu... chatted on the phone to mommy... 



... took a ride on a magic carpet...



... played a banjo...



... practiced her yoga impersonated a religious person...




... and was stabbed by a Norwegian soldier.



Clearly, these pictures really capture her silly side and are not the kind of pictures that I normally see.  She is such a hoot.  I just love her to pieces.  I hope to capture and share more pictures like this in the future... no matter how silly they seem at the time.

Do you have trouble capturing the silly side of your photo subjects?  Seriously, for example, in the last photo, I can hear myself saying, "Lulu.  Stop that.  Act NORMAL."  {{snap - boring posed photo}}

2 comments:

SusieQ said...

I love the photos.. especially the last one.. that's super!! And this isn't helping my Disney withdrawal pains.. I NEED to go to Disney!!!

Nap Mom said...

I wanna go back sooooooooo bad. Of course I only go like once overy 10 years... but it truly is a great experience every-single-time. My goal is to go back before the new baby turns 3 (because she will get into the parks for free).