Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day



Wow! I think that I made it. Well, maybe I didn't blog about Earth Hour to Earth Day every day, but I sure made an attempt to be better to momma Earth over the course of the past few weeks.

Besides blogging about the challenge, I also purchased (and used) reusable grocery bags, started a tomato plant (ok, DH did this really), started a basil plant, recycled even more products, and volunteered to participate at Lulu's school for Earth Day.

I also plan to use wash cloths, instead of paper towels, to clean Bro after he eats; plug my entertainment equipment into a power strip and turn it off after each use; and visit the local farmer's market.

How about you? What 1 earth-friendly change have you made this year? It doesn't need to be monumental. Just one little change can make a difference.


1 comment:

kiwimeg said...

My big green thing this year is turning appliances off at the wall. Hubby is having difficulty adjusting . . . but he'll get used to it!!