Thursday, April 30, 2009

You gotta play to win...

I'm not much of a gambler... in life or with money. However, my coworker tells me that the current lotto is up to about $220 million. So, I am going to buy a lottery ticket today.

I may be a millionaire in the making - who knows?

They will announce the megamillion winner this Friday. However, I won't know if I won because...

I will be camping... with a dozen of my favorite 5th grade Girl Scouts. There is a 30% chance that I will be camping in the rain. Wish there was a 30% chance of napmom winning the lotto.

Back to the lotto thing... if I win, my first purchase will be a vacation for just Dear Husband and me (and we would get pregnant again during this vacation). My justification for this selfish purchase? We have never had a vacation with just the two of us (unless you count the two overnights at a local hotel right after our wedding). Then, I'll take the kids on a vacation. Then, I'll buy a bigger house: not a mcmansion, just a larger home. Then, I'll buy a vehicle big enough for 3 kids (and their friends). Eventually, I will quit my job (eventually) and work as a volunteer for an organization that helps abused children.

Wish me luck (with camping... and with the lotto thing).

2 comments:

Grand Matriarch said...

Good Grief!!!! You have two darling healthy children.. I wish you would not even use that word.. not even in jest!!! Do you really want more????

Nap Mom said...

Yep - actually and surprisingly - I do want more. One more.