2. Run to the Girl Scout store. Quite a hike as it is all the way up in North Baltimore.
3. Find new letterboxes.
4. Make my personal letterbox stamp.
5. Take Lulu to a local clay store to make a Father’s Day gift with the scouts.
6. Check on the letterbox that we hid together.
7. Go see Night at the Museum: Smithsonian
8. Buy some summer clothes for Lulu.
9. Take some pictures for her summer scavenger hunt.
10. Learn how to use my new camera.
11. Finish the photo album for Lulu’s Girl Scout friend who is moving across the country.
12. Go to the zoo.
13. ??? Relax.???
Yeah – a 4-day weekend. I hope that you are having fun. The weather should be nice here on the East Coast. Camping did not work out but, as you can see, what have lots of fun stuff to take its place.
Are you letterboxing yet? Good times! You should try it.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants