Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day recap (part 2)

After we hid our letterbox, we drove over to the water side of QW park.



And, then we walked down to the dog beach. QW park is a dog lover destination with a designated, fenced-in dog park as well as a dog beach. The dogs can run off of their leashes and out into the water at the dog beach. There were lots of dogs (and owners) at the park this day.



Those of you who know me well will find this next part very funny.

Ahem...

On the way back to our car, Napmom (of ALL people) stepped in dog poop. After attempting to wash the poop off of my shoe in this puddle,

... Dear Husband scraped the poop out of my shoe crevices with a small twig. Good times!

Why me? Why me?

Overall, I think that this was my best Mother's Day ever!

Did I tell you that a bird pooped on me once... while I was on my way to a job interview. Luckily, it wasn't much poop and I was able to fling it off of my shoulder. Plus, I got the job too.

Hit me with your best shot. What is your best poop story?

No comments: