Here is a list of the topics that I have googled over the past week.
1. What to do with leftover Easter eggs?
2. Can you freeze egg salad?
3. Cherry Blossom Watch
4. Toddler color Easter egg
5. Canon Rebel Manual
6. Getting wisdom teeth pulled
7. Getting canine teeth pulled
8. Mono symptoms
9. Where to set up bird feeder
10. Do stink bugs really stink?
11. Top Golf
12. Philadelphia with kids
See? Now you know more about me than you need to know.
And the thought process behind all of my searches:
1, 2, 4. I'm not a fan of hiding plastic Easter eggs. When I was little we decorated eggs and the Easter bunny hid those eggs and we found those eggs. Seriously... in my mind... hiding REAL EGGS is the RIGHT way to do Easter. In my case, this means that we will also have to color 2+ dozen eggs... and I am wondering what people do with all of those eggs. Seems like a waste to just throw them out. I'm going to try making egg salad and freezing it. These people say that you can freeze egg salad. If I try it, I'll let you know how it goes.
3. The Washington D.C. cherry blossoms are about to bloom... so I keep checking back to see when they are going to be ready for me to visit!
5. I want to use some of the settings on my camera. I lost my manual.
6, 7. At the last trip to the orthodontist, they told us that Lulu has to have her canine teeth pulled. This seems like a load of malarky to me...
8. Lulu was very sick on Friday and the doctor said that she could have any type of virus... including mono. She's all better now.
9. We'll get to this one later. It's a blog post all on its own.
10. Just wondering. Yes, apparently they do stink.
11. While we were at the Peeps store, Lulu was at Top Golf with her dad. She wants to have her birthday party there.
12. Lulu has a cheer competition in Philadelphia this weekend. I'm wondering what else there is to see while we are there.
What have YOU googled recently?