Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

What did we do over the Valentine's weekend?

A.  Try to lure the squirrels away from the bird feeder.

B.  Count birds for the Great Backyard Bird Count.

C.  Eat a sugar-filled healthy breakfast.

D.  Enjoy a great after-dinner dessert.

E.. All of the above.

See the piece of corn sitting on the railing?

See the bird sitting on the railing?

Yummy breakfast!

Yummy dessert!

OK - I know that this post is 2 months a bit late, but we had so much fun!  I love Valentine's Day.  It might be my favorite holiday.  {{I might say that about every holiday.}}   

2 comments:

SusieQ said...

I can't believe you are eating all that!!! I will admit that it really looks yummy, but I am not sure I would eat all that!! And all the squirrels get is one little piece of corn.. poor babies!

We need a good picture of you before you "pop"...

T.J. said...

Those pancakes look fabulous. So glad I got to see a cute belly picture :)

have a great weekend!