Thursday, September 11, 2008

Visit to the Aquarium

Last Saturday, we were expecting part of a hurricane. So, what did we do? We decided to go the Aquarium. Well, that is, Dear Husband said that we should go to the Aquairum and I told him that we couldn't. Then he asked why and I replied that we couldn't go to the Aquarium because we had not PLANNED to go to the Aquarium. He was like, "why can't we just do something just to do something - why does it have to be planned?" So, I decided to be a little WILD and CRAZY and just up and go to the Aquarium... in a hurricane.
















I'm so glad that we went. I had not seen their new Australiam Outback exhibit and it was wonderful.



































Bro really liked to look at all there was to see.

Funny story - so we got into the Aquarium and were looking at exhibits like the one below. Well, I noticed that there were these large lizard thingies in the exhibits and no barrier between us and the lizards. I asked Dear Husband why the lizards don't jump out at the visitors and he said that, "they just don't." Okay! Hmmm...



















Next thing I knew... this large lizard jumped out into the crown of visitors right on top of the man RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

Can you imagine?
















































Look at Bro "holding on to" Dear Husband.

















Checking out the sea rays.



















Had a great time. If you live in the area and haven't been to the Aquarium in a few years then head on over - you won't be disappointed!

No comments: