Check out this collage that I created (above). Doesn't it just make you feel, fresh, cool, and relaxed? Seriously, this visual makes my heart sing! I think that I am going to make this the background for my desktop.
Oh, and these minis (a word that I stole from ms. mindless) are my current addiction.
Other things that make me happy...
- My husband, of course. Ok - so he didn't get his own collage, BUT he did make the top of the list!
- Feeding the ducks
- A good book at the beach and the peace and quiet to read it (see first pic above)
- The smell of a new book
- Baked goods, all of them
- Finding a pair of pants, in my closet, that fit me
- Even better, finding a shirt that fits
- Reading - anything, anywhere
- The way that my parent's love my children
- Drinking water
- Taking pictures
- The way that my grandma edits pictures. Don't let her get a pic of your head because she'll paste it on top of any body. You're a mother one day and a dancing elf the next!
- That my aunt calls me "Minderella"! Get it? As in "Cinderella."
- Playing games with my family
- Decorating cakes
- The smell of my favorite summer camp (CLH)
- When the AC in my car is working - don't ask
- Seeing a veggie stand on the side of the road, buying a tomato from the stand, and...
- ... eating a BLT!!!!
- Looking at the Wilton Yearbook
- Finding friends on Facebook and MySpace
- Discovering the perfect gift. You know, not a regular gift but the one that is just perfect!
- A good coffee, which I haven't had in awhile
- When people (my friends and family) comment on my blog
- Chatting away with a friend - like I did last night with my most chattiest friend and you can hardly think that there is anyone chattier than moi! (Because I know that many grammar addicts read my blog, I would like to note that I know that "most chattiest" is not correct grammar but if you ever met this friend then you would know that "most chattiest" is a very appropriate description for her... as it often is for me too!)
What makes you happy? Drop me a comment and let me know!